- Go to the Baby Registry by clicking the link in the top navigation of the website, or by entering through the Babies"R"Us homepage.
- Go to the "Find a Registry" search box at the left of the page. You can search by first and last name, this search will look across registrant, co-registrant and maiden name. Should you need to use our Advanced Search, you can search by Registrant first and last name, Registrant email, or Registry #.
- Type in as much information about the expectant parent as you can. At least one character of the first name and at least two characters of the last name.
- When you're ready to submit your information, click on the "Find" button.
- The first 200 search results will be displayed alphabetically by the registrant's last name and then by their first name. Please note that the initial registry search will only look for matches in Registrant's/Co-Registrant first and last name.
- If you find the registry you're looking for, click anywhere within the correct registrant's row.
- Registries created in-store should appear online within an hour. If you are looking for your own registry and cannot find it, try searching by registry number. If you still cannot locate your Baby Registry online, please contact us at 1-888-BABYRUS for assistance.
If you're having trouble finding a person's registry, remember these tips:
- Make sure that the information you provide is spelled correctly. If you are unsure of the spelling, try entering the required characters.
- A minimum of one character for the first name and two characters for the last name are required.
- If the registrant has a common name, try using the Advanced Search function and search by registrant email or registrant # to limit the results returned.
- If you are using the Advanced Search function and typed in the registrant email address or registry #, please make sure that either the registrant email address or registry # that you typed are correct
BACK TO TOP
It's easy to search for a Registry in any our Babies"R"Us or Toys"R"Us stores. You can always get help by asking one of our trained Registry Consultants to help you.
- In our stores, there are two ways to search for a Baby Registry. The Registry Consultants at the Baby Registry desk can look up a registry for you, or you can use one of our self-service touch screen kiosks to search for a Baby Registry. (Note: Toys"R"Us locations do not have touch screen kiosks. Please see a Team Member for help in a Toys"R"Us store.)
- At the kiosks, registries can be searched by name and state. The kiosk name search will only search for a match on the registrant name, and cannot use any other search criteria such as an alternate name or co-registrant name.
- The Registry Consultants at the Baby Registry desk can search for registries by registrant name or co-registrant name or registrant email address or registry #.
BACK TO TOP